Sessions are organized for topics and the presentations are based on abstracts submissions accepted.
The authors will have 5 minutes for presentation + 2 minutes for discussion.
Note: at least one author (the first or the presenting author) must register for the Congress.
Please check the program clicking here and register yourself to present your work.
All presentations must be prepared in PowerPoint (file extension .pptx).
They will be displayed from a PC with Windows 7 or 10 and PowerPoint 2013 on a 4:3 format screen.
All presentations must be delivered at Speaker Ready Room located inside the Spadolini Pavilion at the lower floor at least 2 hours before your scheduled presentation time. If your presentation is scheduled early in the morning please deliver your presentation the day before.
In order to ensure an optimal delivery of your presentation, please stick to the following guidelines in the preparation of your presentation:
· Your presentation should be 4:3 formatted.
· Preferred page set-up is landscape orientation (portrait orientation will not be displayed correctly).
· Use standard Windows fonts only. Try to avoid use of non-standard Windows fonts or language specific fonts.
· Images: Do not copy and paste the images from another application, please use the “insert image from a file” functionality from PowerPoint (format JPG or PNG).
· Video: we strongly suggest WMV or MP4 as video formats. To avoid any issue with movies and loops, presentations should be saved as a .pptx files.
· Apple Keynote users: Please export your presentation and select pptx format in the advanced option dialog. Check your presentation on a Windows-operated computer (preferably Win7).
On site help:
If you have technical questions regarding your presentation you can meet the technician in the Speaker Ready Room to either make sure that your presentation will run properly on the system or to anticipate a backup solution.
Personal laptop computers cannot be connected to the projectors. Presentations cannot be loaded directly onto the computer in the lecture rooms. Presentations must be uploaded via our service at the Speaker Service Centre
Thank you for submitting a poster to WUWHS 2016! To help you better prepare, below are a few important items to keep in mind as you begin preparing your poster.
Paper Poster Size:
Each poster must be contained within the 70 L x 100 H cm space provided. The poster must not exceed the size limit. If your poster is larger than the above dimensions, WUWHS2016 reserves the right to remove or fold your poster to accommodate space for others.
Your poster must be placed in the assigned space in the Poster Area (Upper floor inside the congress venue) on 25th September, 2016 from 10am to 4pm.
Posters should be removed between 01:30 pm and 02:30 pm on Thursday 29th September. If your poster is not removed by this time, WUWHS2016 will remove the poster. WUWHS2016 will not be held responsible for any missing or damaged posters.
Click here to download the final poster list